StruM.I.S / BIMReview Plugin for Tekla V21.1
15th October 2015
The release of the new "Tekla Version 21.1 Plugin” for BIMReview and StruM.I.S.
AceCad Software are excited to announce the release of the new "Tekla Version 21.1 Plugin” for BIMReview and StruM.I.S. This release allows Tekla users to enjoy unique links with StruM.I.S and BIMReview from within the Tekla 21.1 environment.
Having installed the functionality, users of Tekla 21.1 will be able to:
- Export models to the .bswx format for use in BIMReview directly from within the Tekla environment.
- Import custom attribute data into their Tekla models which has been added inside BIMReview.
- Link Tekla models directly to StruM.I.S contracts.
- Enquire upon StruM.I.S status information (e.g. production stages of parts and assemblies) directly from within the Tekla environment.
- Create custom enquiries of StruM.I.S data from within the Tekla environment.
- Colour code model geometry according to StruM.I.S data status’.
New features which are included with the 21.1 release include:
- Profile naming functionality, allowing Tekla users to take greater control of their profile naming conventions. This allows for a more seamless transition from Tekla model, to StruM.I.S contract information.
- Include attribute data from Tekla .inp reports with exported BSWX files.
- Include attribute data from Tekla .xsr reports with exported BSWX files.
This comprehensive range of functionality is available in all versions of Tekla structures from 16 through to 21.1.
To try this functionality out please go to the download page and download the free 14 day BIMReview trial, or select the Tekla option within the ‘Plugins’ section.